Friday, June 3, 2011

Delays...

We had a minor family emergency, so we had to leave town for a couple days... Before I left though, I got this Blue Totoro in alpaca yarn finished. He'll be up on my Etsy once I'm back in town! He's up in my Etsy shop now: link!

Aside from that, I'm trying to get my basic business stuff in order. I haven't found a shipping supply company to replace my local one in Oklahoma yet, but I guess I can't be too antsy-- I've only been at my new home for three full days. But I am looking forward to some normalcy and regularity soon!

Aside from all that, I'm thinking about expanding my inventory on my Etsy shop. I'm thinking about cute but practical items like laptop bags, phone cases, etc. Not sure what else would be good! As of now, I have small fine art prints, a couple original paintings, amigurumi, origami bunny envelopes, and stray sock sewing plushies. Suggestions?

No comments: