Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Current projects

I'm finishing up my 12th and final Totoro hat for a while. It was good to earn the Cancun money, but man, I am tired of making them!

Aside from the Totoro hats, I'm almost finished with my Yanma amigurumi. I'll be selling this plush and his pattern in my Etsy shop when he's done. Just 5 more legs and a wing to go!










I'm also working on creating a pattern for the Penguins from Mawaru Penguindrum, the new anime by Kunihiko Ikuhara. I recommend it, and also its predecessor Utena (my favorite anime of all time)!


















Future crochet projects include Snivy, Mareep, and Skitty amigurumi for now. More Pokemon hats to come too.

And I have my project for Small Art Exchange #2 in the works, but I'll keep that a mystery for now!

No comments: